Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Speeches.

Speeches.
                                     On Wednesday the 31st of august we had school speeches.
                         It was the actual final where we had to perform in front of the kauri syndicate.
At first I was terribly nervous I didn't want to do my speech. Why? because I was 2nd to last and I heard a lot of good speeches. I kinda wished that I didn't sign up to do a speech.
But i just gave it a go.
My speech mas about why school is important.
I was incredibly nervous.
I had thought's like:
Did I write enough facts,Will I explain it properly,Will it be a good topic.
I had a bunch of thought's holding me back from doing my speech but then I had another thought that said a little something like this..You can't escape you have already signed up.
It was finally my turn.  I started off from nervous to I want to do my speech again. My speech was well presented and I have never though of performing in front of the kauri syndicate.
When everybody finished there speech the judges were doing the results.They were deciding who were 1st,2nd and 3rd.
At last they came in for the results.
In 3rd place with a tie was.......Fifita & Vika!(Vika in green Fifita in the middle)
There time was close to 3 minutes.
In 2nd place was.....Dinah! (me)
For a well presented speech.
1st place was....Danae 
Her speech topic was good and delivered well.
Thank you
Andrea,Mrs Moore, Mrs Mellick and Mrs Barton for setting up the speeches .

No comments:

Post a Comment