Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Hour of code.

 On Wednesday the 7th of December we did hour of code. We did it with our buddy class room 2.
Here is me and my buddy. We got to pick a coding game out of Mine craft , star wars and Moana. Me and my buddy Rosa from room 2 chose Moana. I have to admit it was pretty hard especially getting her attention but thats because she is only little. Also when we were coding i was getting tired of clicking the "move forward" buttons. It was hurting my hand.
What is coding?
coding is when you have to use like codes or buttons that say "forward , left , right". The most challenging part is the zig zag. You can get mixed up with all the forward , right , forward left. It was really challenging and hard. When I was doing the Moana one we had to cut the rope and protect our self from the kakamora.
What did I learn?
When I was with my buddy I learnt to get her attention and make sure that she understands what we were doing. In the coding challenge I learnt that you don't just need arrows to find your way somewhere. You can use specific directions like turn right then move/drive forward. Or you can say turn left move forward then turn right. My lesson for next time is to keep on track. What I mean is when I do zig zag I should know where I am at when I do left , forward right.
So my question for you guys is...
Have you ever had an hour of code?


No comments:

Post a Comment