Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Cross counry

Cross country
This is a photo of me running in cross country.
I came in fifth place out of the year six girls.
I thought I ran pretty well but I ran to fast at the beginning.
I was so glad cross country was over to be very honest.
It was cold before we started but when we started running it was so HOT!
My favourite part was running through the big inflatable balloon .
Next time I think I need to remember to pace myself and take it easy.
Well done to the people who came 1st.
To be honest I think next time I need to try harder in intermediate.
Thank you Mrs Petrus for a great morning and to all the teachers. Also thank you parent's for coming.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dinah i like your awesome and cool writing i like how you were being honest nice one cuzzie and nice job

    ReplyDelete