Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Our school fun run

On Friday the 4th of September 2015 we had a whole school fun run.First lets get the results of the year 5 & 6's
1st place year 5 girls : Fifita.u room 14.
2nd place year 5 girls : Vika room 13.
3rd place (tie) : Vasiata (rm 13) Sylvia (rm 15)
Year 5 boys
1st place year 5 boys : JJ room 14
2nd place year 5 boy : Khin hla room 15
3rd place year 5 boy : Natan room 13
Year 6 boys
1st place year 6 boy: Paea room 14
2nd place year 6 boy:Abdul Masawir
3rd place year 6 boy : Maikolo
year 6 girls
1st place year 6 girl : Mary
2nd place year 6 girl : Tina
3rd place year 6 girl :Nejwa
On Friday the 4th of September we did a whole school fun run.
I was so tired because we had to run around the WHOLE BLOCK!
Lucky for the parents they get to watch.I thought the fun run was good for the children cause it could make them fit.I was so tired and exhausted.After my year group ran I felt so exhausted I thought I was going to faint. I'm sure every body enjoyed there day.My favourite part of the fun run was when we went through the huge balloon.I am very proud of my best friend Fifita.u for taking top spot (first place)out of year 5 girls.


3 comments:

  1. I love the photo collage you have made Dinah, nice work! Great to hear you enjoyed the fun run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dinah I love your fun run photo collage it looks amazing.
    Well done Dinah.

    ReplyDelete